The Time Matters indexer, on occasion can get corrupted. This abstract explains how to purge and restart the indexer. The text is courtesy of Matt Stone.
TRASH AND RECREATE THE LNDATA INDEX
- Log Everyone out of Time Matters
- Find the Index Folder and Rename LNDATA
- There may be a locked open file. You need to make sure it gets unlocked before you move the file.
- Log into Time Matters and leave it open to allow LNDATA to be recreated.
- Check for the Icon in the system tray.
OPTIONAL STEP: ACTIVATE SYNCHRONIZATION
- File -> Setup -> Program Level
- Synchronization -> Activate Time Matters Synchronization
- Give it a name: MAIN OFFICE
- Log out of Time Matters
OPTIONAL STEP: REINDEX DATABASE
Now Go to the Time Matter Utilities
- Select the Database
- Check box to Reindex Main Database