The Time Matters indexer may get stuck or corrupted. This article steps you through solution to that problem.
TRASH AND RECREATE THE LNDATA INDEX
1. Log Everyone out of Time Matters
2. Find the Index Folder and Rename LNDATA
3. There may be a locked open file. You need to make sure it gets unlocked before you move the file.
4. Log into Time Matters and leave it open to allow LNDATA to be recreated.
5. Check for the Icon in the system tray.
OPTIONAL STEP: ACTIVATE SYNCHRONIZATION
1. File -> Setup -> Program Level
2. Synchronization -> Activate Time Matters Synchronization
3. Give it a name: MAIN OFFICE
4. Log out of Time Matters
OPTIONAL STEP: REINDEX DATABASE
Now Go to the Time Matter Utilities
1. Select the Database
2. Check box to Reindex Main Database
[Note: Potential problems if there is a SPACE in the File Path to the Data Folder]
[Caveat: If you have extra licenses, you can leave the indexer running on the server]
Clearing out Temp Files
LOCATE THE USER PROFILE SPECIFIC “LNPTA” FOLDER and TRASH THAT
1. Make sure you can see Hidden Files.
2. You should rename the LNTPA folder.
C:Documents and Settings[UserProfile]Local SettingsTempLNTPA
3. You may need to copy the TMWORD.DAT into the new folder